Sandeep Sista Profile

0 1

Profile Information

We are a team of individuals from various backgrounds, including best of institutions like IIM, NUS, IIT and ISB, which means plenty of experience that includes success and stepping stones to success (often called failures). We believe that the essence of being a wise man is to learn from others experience – Why burn your hand when you know you can avoid it!
Our training modules are delivered with Knowledge as the base that is delivered for approximately 40% of the session duration with the remaining 60% addressing the application of that knowledge through REAL LIFE CASES. These cases are customized based on our audience to bring in better understanding and an effective learning experience.

In short equip individuals to:
1. Engage with others in an interdependent world – let it be HR, Business, Personal or any other situation
2. Take responsibility of managing one’s life with implications to a broader societal context
3. Deal with challenges , adapt, learn and apply skills to ones/soc

Social Media